- A wholly Namibian registered company established in 2002.
- The aim of the company is to provide world class professional geotechnical site investigation drilling services to the civil engineering and mining industry in Namibia and Sub Saharan Africa.
- To this end the company has undertaken various geotechnical drilling and testing projects in Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Angola, Malawi and Mozambique.
- Stephen Martin Lord
- Associate Member of the South African Institute of Civil Engineers
- Affiliate Member of the South African Geomatics Institute
- 32 years experience in the geotechnical drilling and testing industry covering all aspects of geotechnical site investigations in the civil engineering and mining industry including major hydro electric dam sites throughout the region.
WHY R.A. LONGSTAFF NAMIBIA?
- It is the only professionally run Geotechnical Site Investigation Drilling Services company in Namibia.
- One who supports customers’ varied site investigation requirements throughout the region.
- A leading provider of geotechnical drilling and testing services to the civil engineering and mining industry.
- Extensive knowledge of Regional logistical requirements, Operating procedures and ground conditions.
- Thrives in difficult situations.
- Has a fleet of specialized equipment.
- One of the best safety records in the industry.
- Access to capital and skilled personnel.
- Cost effective Customer service.
- Experienced staff.
- Well maintained and reliable Drill Fleet.